Ambulatory Care Center

This facility replaces the 1952 “Broadway Building” and is the Regional Health Care Ambulatory Center for an integrated patient care system.  A primary goal of the new facility was to consolidate physicians of cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and other specialties, along with primary care physicians into one convenient location. Additionally, the building incorporates a conference center, medical library, admin, cafeteria expansion, and additions to the pre-post surgery and endoscopic services. OZ Architects worked in association with Zimmer, Gunsul, Frasca Partnership of Seattle in this project.

This facility replaces the 1952 “Broadway Building” and is the Regional Health Care Ambulatory Center for an integrated patient care system.  A primary goal of the new facility was to consolidate physicians of cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and other specialties, along with primary care physicians into one convenient location. Additionally, the building incorporates a conference center, medical library, admin, cafeteria expansion, and additions to the pre-post surgery and endoscopic services. OZ Architects worked in association with Zimmer, Gunsul, Frasca Partnership of Seattle in this project.

This facility replaces the 1952 “Broadway Building” and is the Regional Health Care Ambulatory Center for an integrated patient care system.  A primary goal of the new facility was to consolidate physicians of cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and other specialties, along with primary care physicians into one convenient location. Additionally, the building incorporates a conference center, medical library, admin, cafeteria expansion, and additions to the pre-post surgery and endoscopic services. OZ Architects worked in association with Zimmer, Gunsul, Frasca Partnership of Seattle in this project.

This facility replaces the 1952 “Broadway Building” and is the Regional Health Care Ambulatory Center for an integrated patient care system.  A primary goal of the new facility was to consolidate physicians of cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and other specialties, along with primary care physicians into one convenient location. Additionally, the building incorporates a conference center, medical library, admin, cafeteria expansion, and additions to the pre-post surgery and endoscopic services. OZ Architects worked in association with Zimmer, Gunsul, Frasca Partnership of Seattle in this project.

This facility replaces the 1952 “Broadway Building” and is the Regional Health Care Ambulatory Center for an integrated patient care system.  A primary goal of the new facility was to consolidate physicians of cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and other specialties, along with primary care physicians into one convenient location. Additionally, the building incorporates a conference center, medical library, admin, cafeteria expansion, and additions to the pre-post surgery and endoscopic services. OZ Architects worked in association with Zimmer, Gunsul, Frasca Partnership of Seattle in this project.

This facility replaces the 1952 “Broadway Building” and is the Regional Health Care Ambulatory Center for an integrated patient care system.  A primary goal of the new facility was to consolidate physicians of cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and other specialties, along with primary care physicians into one convenient location. Additionally, the building incorporates a conference center, medical library, admin, cafeteria expansion, and additions to the pre-post surgery and endoscopic services. OZ Architects worked in association with Zimmer, Gunsul, Frasca Partnership of Seattle in this project.

This facility replaces the 1952 “Broadway Building” and is the Regional Health Care Ambulatory Center for an integrated patient care system.  A primary goal of the new facility was to consolidate physicians of cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and other specialties, along with primary care physicians into one convenient location. Additionally, the building incorporates a conference center, medical library, admin, cafeteria expansion, and additions to the pre-post surgery and endoscopic services. OZ Architects worked in association with Zimmer, Gunsul, Frasca Partnership of Seattle in this project.

This facility replaces the 1952 “Broadway Building” and is the Regional Health Care Ambulatory Center for an integrated patient care system.  A primary goal of the new facility was to consolidate physicians of cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and other specialties, along with primary care physicians into one convenient location. Additionally, the building incorporates a conference center, medical library, admin, cafeteria expansion, and additions to the pre-post surgery and endoscopic services. OZ Architects worked in association with Zimmer, Gunsul, Frasca Partnership of Seattle in this project.

AT A GLANCE
Location: Missoula, Montana
Project Size: 232,400 s.f.
Construction Completed: 2002